Man Magnet – The other day I took a hot yoga class for the first time ever. I was in this class, sweat pouring everywhere, awkwardly holding my positions, and honestly feeling like I was going to pass out. It was super uncomfortable, and I definitely stood out as a newcomer. I had moments I had to take breaks because I got too hot and, in the past, I would have judged myself for not doing the class perfectly.
You see, I grew up thinking that I had to be perfect to be loved. I couldn’t be too much or too little; I had to do things “just right” or people would abandon me. This manifested into me growing into an adult who never tried new things.
I literally would never try things I had never done before because to try new things means you won’t be good at them and you certainly won’t be perfect and that was a fate I couldn’t tolerate.
So, I sat out on events my entire adult life until very, very recently when I changed all of my beliefs about love. I decided I was lovable no matter what.
So yesterday, I sat in this hot yoga class, awkward as he*^, and I thought about you guys. I thought about all the new stuff you guys are trying in order to find love and how brave you are in your journey, and I couldn’t wait to share with you one of the ways I would meet guys that you all are always emailing me and asking about.
This is how I always got asked out by men when I was out and about…
1) Mindset – First, I worked hardcore on my mindset. When I was at home, before I even went out, I got into Wonder Women pose right in front of the mirror. I am dead serious. I don’t know all of the psychological reasons why this works but, if you are curious, there is an entire Ted Talk about it. So, I got into Wonder Woman pose in front of the mirror, made eye contact with myself, and said amazing, uplifting things to myself. Things like, “I am a man magnet.” “Men love to approach me”. And I said them in this pose until I felt amazing and empowered.
2) Feel Sexy – I got sexy and beautiful until I felt like a Rockstar. I would put the sexiest lingerie in the world under my dress or skirt and feel amazing knowing that all day I would be surrounded by men who had NO idea how sexy I looked underneath my clothes. I loved having this secret. For clothes, I always put something on that I felt beautiful, confident and feminine in. Try it! It makes a HUGE difference.
3) Music – I would get dressed listening to music that made me feel sensual and got me excited for love. This song isn’t popular now but at the time I was manifesting my husband, I loved to listen to Sam Smith’s “Stay with Me”. I felt so sexy and so amazing listening to that song. I would put my makeup on listening to it while making eye contact with myself and saying loving things out loud to myself. I would affirm my worth to myself and my beauty and my sensuality. I would affirm how approachable I was and how I get approached by many high-quality men all day, every day!
4) Visualize – Then I would spend 15-20 minutes every day visualizing amazing men approaching me in all kinds of situations. I would really get into this part. I would see every little detail and really allow myself to feel how amazing it felt to be approached by an incredible man. This part was so important that on some days after I did it, I was approached by a man and asked out, twice, within thirty minutes!!!!!
5) Trust – Next, I let it all go. I trusted the Universe to bring me this or something better. I knew I was working with a dating coach, had multiple online dating profiles, and was taking MASSIVE ACTION towards finding love. I knew it was just a matter of time until I met my man, so I trusted, released it and relaxed!!!
6) Eye Contact – I would then leave my house and, if I saw an attractive man, I made eye contact. I made eye contact, smiled, looked away and then looked back, made lingering eye contact and gave him a very knowing smile like we had a secret between us. I made sure the eye contact was lingering enough that he knew, yes, I am looking at you and yes, I am interested. I might even raise a slight eyebrow in a very sensual way. I would make sure I was keeping my mindset up as well and thinking thoughts like, “I know you like me” and “I know you want to come over here”.
7) Ease – If he still was hesitant, I might slightly look him up and down, in a very flirtatious way, not sleazy at all, and then get a little closer to him – just to make it a little easier for him to come talk to me and to know I am interested.
8) Move On – If I am making solid eye contact, smiling, have closed the distance, be a little flirtatious with my body language, and he still has not come over, I would let it go and trust that he is maybe not available, is in a relationship or possibly not interested. I would remind myself there is plenty where that came from and move on!
9) Have Fun – encourage everyone to take the pressure off here, have some fun with this, and enjoy engaging with men! Men are amazing creatures who want nothing more than to make us happy, so dive in and have some fun!!!!
If you are having a hard time meeting men in person and your dating profile gets crickets, book a FREE call now!
My clients are getting tons of dates, exclusive relationships, and engagements!