Love is just energy. It’s supposed to flow easily into your life. It’s supposed to be easy, feel good and not like something that’s hard or unavailable. So is it time for you to get the guy?
If it does feel hard or difficult to experience, then you can bet that there’s a story or two you have about love that needs shifting. We learn 80% of our beliefs around love from our family by age 7 and then our subconscious mind controls 95% of our choices. It’s no wonder that so many women who are looking for deep, powerful, and amazing love end up in relationships with men who are emotionally unavailable or even narcissistic. I talk about all this and so much more in my FREE Facebook group Enlightened And In Love!
Journaling is one of the most powerful ways to heal old ways of thinking and to shift your subconscious thinking to be more aligned with your conscious goals. Where can you start? I am giving you some journal prompts here that will help open up old, limiting beliefs and will help your mindset shift to start bringing love in.
As with anything, journaling needs to be practiced to become a habit. The more you do it, the better your results will be, and the happier your quality of relationships will be!
Let’s get started, shall we?
- How did mom and dad feel about love? How was their relationship? How did they talk about love? How was it expressed in your home?
- How did mom talk about men? Did she celebrate them? Honor them? Were they cherished or talked poorly about?
- Was love something that your family felt confident about? If mom was single, did she worry about dating? Feel like love was hard or was it something that she felt like she could attract with ease?
- Was affection expressed abundantly? Was sex easily talked about? Were you encouraged to be who you are openly with the opposite sex or encouraged to “play hard to get” and be a challenge?
- How did dad show affection? Was he comfortable expressing love?Was he verbally demonstrative or withholding? What stories about love did you walk away with from your dad?
- What stories did you get from society, friends, and teachers about men, love and dating? Were they positive and helpful, or were they negative about love and possibilities?
- What are things I have done to work on bringing love in that I am really proud of myself for? What are some steps that I know in my gut I need to take but I am afraid of? What is one of those things I am willing to commit to taking today? What is one I will commit to taking tomorrow?
- What would my core beliefs be if I knew things were always working out for me?
- What action steps would I take around my love life if I knew I could not fail?
- Can I choose to see this differently? Can I choose to see my old beliefs in a new way? A loving way? A more hopeful way and a way where everything is working out for my highest good and I get the guy I want?
- How would I feel everyday if I believed “who I want also wants me?”
- How would I feel if I knew every step I took led me to the love of my life and I could NOT get it wrong, no matter what I did?
These questions will open up a TON of healing around men and love if you take the time to do them. I love you and I believe in you SO much!
What are some proven benefits of journaling and why should you do it?
Scientifically, journaling has been found to boost your overall mood, enhance your sense of self-esteem, take away feelings of depression, reduce feelings of painful thoughts around trauma, and improve your memory.
Can you imagine how incredible it is to experience those benefits AND have it help you find love as well? It’s also been shown that those who create a routine and stick to it experience higher levels of self-worth and overall positive well-being in the world.
If you are ready to feel deeply supported in finding love and to call in the most powerful love that exists for you, I want to invite to join my Mastermind.
It is the most beautiful container of private AND group coaching and is for the woman who is ready to bring in the most powerful man of all. I can’t wait to see you inside.
Why do you want to join my Mastermind? If you are ready to finally find your guy, that’s why!
Click here and read all about it. I would love, love, love to be the coach who supports you on your way to finding love!